Job no: 497608
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
- Join our established and renowned asbestos and hazmat consulting business
- Highly experienced team in asbestos and hazardous materials consulting
- Chatswood, NSW
About the role
Joining the team as an experienced senior professional, your role will include:
- Management of asbestos/hazardous materials audit projects and client liaison providing specialist knowledge and solutions
- Management of asbestos and occupational hygiene projects including air monitoring, removal oversight, clearances and reporting
- Producing high quality technical reports, proposals and cost estimates
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Involvement with assessing the market for opportunities and developing the business
- Competitive salary is offered commensurate with experience
Ideally you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a related field
- An Asbestos Assessor’s Licence
- Extensive experience in asbestos / HAZMAT and / or occupational hygiene practice preferably in a corporate or consulting role
- Strong project management skills coupled with exemplary report writing skills, fieldwork and data management experience
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong team and client relationships
- A commercial awareness and willingness to assist in driving business growth into other facets of the business
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel to various sites as and when required is critical in this role.
- Competitive salary package
- Paid over-time possibilities
- Flexible work culture and practices
- Fun working environment
- Novated leasing options
- Excellent travel opportunities
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand, which has enabled us to invest in quality people and cutting-edge technology across all facets of the business.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now