Job no: 497624
Work type: Permanent, Contract
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing
- Be a valued member of a globally dispersed team in a 24x7 delivery
- Work with the latest technologies with great opportunities for development
- Located in Chatswood, Sydney
Be part of a global team and play with the latest technologies.
About the opportunity
This role is a critical member of our enterprise support team. Our geographically dispersed IT team supports some 500+ offices around the world ensuring the smooth operation of technology throughout our business on a continuous 24 x 7 basis.
This role will be based at our regional head office in Chatswood, with scheduled visits to other Sydney offices. Occasional travel to our regional offices as required.
It’s a dynamic team environment where all hands are on deck to support and service the business, but you’ll also get involved in the following activities:
- Ensuring professional IT customer service is provided to all our staff, bringing energy, collaborative teamwork and a can-do attitude
- Taking ownership of local and regional issues, escalating where required, owning through to resolution effectively and proactively in line with service level targets
- Respond to customers' technical issues in a timely, friendly and professional manner via telephone, e-mail and other appropriate means
- Co-ordination of infrastructure repair and replacement with suppliers and other team members
- Identifying potential problems and opportunities by keeping abreast of the latest in technology
- Exposure and involvement in IT projects across the group.
For success in the role, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Strong inter-personal skills with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- You can communicate effectively in both oral and written form with both customers and colleagues
- Organised and can initiate daily work practices and follow a defined process
- Strong technical aptitude, with an ability to quickly learn new software and technologies
- Previous experience in an IT service desk environment, working directly with customers, with high expectations
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite in a Windows environment, including SCCM, collaboration tools and related applications
- A continuous improvement mind-set, through analysing tickets and identifying occurring trends to support problem management
- Experience within the ITIL framework and O365, would be, although not mandatory, beneficial in this role.
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights and a valid driver’s license to apply for this position.
We're proud of our reputation for deep expertise – for digging deeper, thinking smarter and seeing further.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now