Job no: 497631
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing
- Critical business performance role supporting our Coffey ‘Testing’ business
- Key member of ANZ Finance team
- Chatswood, Sydney
Support our General Manager to achieve and maximise business performance and growth through providing meaningful commercial reporting, analysis and advice.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Commercial Manager and working closely with the General Manager Testing, this role makes a difference to the business by:
- Preparing revenue and profit forecasts, annual budgets and strategic plans
- Working closely with the ANZ commercial team to ensure accurate financial reporting and analysis of business trends and performance
- Business partnering with local Project Managers; Operational Managers and Admin teams to assist and drive the best financial outcomes
- Preparing regular reports: variance analysis, KPI’s, P&L’s and management reports
- Managing working capital.
As a business partner to the General Manager Testing and leadership team, the role will also call for championing and educating the local leadership team on key performance measures and supporting their understanding of financial and commercial disciplines.
As a CA/CPA qualified professional, the ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience in a similar role within a professional services environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A practical understanding of project management techniques
- Competent skills in MS Excel modelling, MS Office, Oracle
- Highly developed analytical skills and the ability to navigate and manage complex commercial scenarios.
This role is perfect for a commercially astute professional looking to work hand-in-glove with the business to achieve sustained and profitable growth outcomes.
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
We're proud of our reputation for deep expertise – for digging deeper, thinking smarter and seeing further.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now