Job no: 497683
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing
- An amazing opportunity for a team leader position with HR operations experience
- 12 -18 month maternity leave contract
- Chatswood, Sydney
Supporting our global professional services consultancy to deliver the annual people cycle and managing the HR operations function across ANZ.
About the opportunity
Reporting to the HR Director you’ll be operating in a fast-paced, high volume environment with a focus on creating a great customer experience through high attention to detail and on-time delivery.
The HR Services Manager role is critical in facilitating our HR projects and annual people lifecycle across the business, coaching and educating managers and assisting with HR related issues.
You’ll be guaranteed to be kept busy, challenged and in demand. And, you’ll be expanding your HR skills through exposure to multiple HR practices, processes and policies.
- Providing professional, business-focused HR service. Building strong working relationships based on credibility and open communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing a team who is responsible for HR transactional activities across a large internal customer base across ANZ, services include but not limited to onboarding, off boarding, record and HRIS management and reporting and daily HR operations.
- Using your initiative to identify process improvement opportunities within our current practices and ensuring operational excellence and process documentation is kept up to date
- Delivering the HR people cycle and education to business on these key people related activities
- Advising on HR related activities
As an experienced HR operations manager or generalist with team leader experience, you’ll have:.
- Demonstrated proven success in managing team with a keen eye for detail and process efficiencies
- Experience in managing the HR people cycle and the ability to manage deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across multiple mediums
- Collaborative with team and stakeholders as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Skills and experience with relevant software (Microsoft package, Oracle, Chris21)
- Bachelors Degree and 4 - 5+ years’ experience in a similar environment
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible work culture and practices
- Novated leasing options
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Laptop and iPhone provided
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now