Job no: 497713
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing
- An exciting new position within our HR team ensuring our HRIS data is precise
- You’ll be kept busy, challenged and in demand in our fast-paced environment
- Chatswood, Sydney
About the opportunity
Reporting to the HR Services Manager you’ll be operating in a small team with a focus on providing great customer service.
Your role is to ensure our HR data is kept up to data and accurate by having a keen eye for detail and aptitude to review and recommend on our processes to ensure efficiency.
In this role you will be kept busy, challenged and in demand, and you’ll be expanding your HR skills through exposure to multiple HR practices, processes and policies.
A typical day includes:
- Ensuring our people and positional data is maintained this includes onboarding, off boarding and employee changes across ANZ
- Monitoring the onboarding and off boarding process
- Providing reports to enable effective decision making
- Data reconciliations to ensure HRIS is maintained as the source of truth
- Ensuring procedural documentation is clear and accurately describes our business process.
- You’ll have HRIS experience (Preferably ICHRIS or CHRS21) including system administration
- Proven experience in report writing and the ability to manipulate and interpret data
- An understanding of databases and data linkages
- Analytical and detail-oriented with a drive to solve complex problems
- Ability to review current practices and identify inefficiencies and areas for improvement, implementing relevant changes for continuous improvement along with sound process documentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to develop solutions and implement outcomes in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with other members to achieve common goals as well as the ability to work autonomously
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across multiple mediums
- Competent skills in software applications with (Microsoft package, Oracle, Chris21).
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now