Job no: 497722
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing
- Fast paced and fun team environment
- Lots of variety; lots to learn; no two days are the same
- Located in Chatswood, Sydney
Be part of a global team and play with the latest technologies.
Our global IT team supports over 500 offices around the world, and we have two new roles available – a permanent and a 6-month contract role.
About the opportunity
These roles are critical to our enterprise support team. Our geographically dispersed IT team supports some 500+ offices around the world ensuring the smooth operation of technology throughout our business on a continuous 24 x 7 basis.
It’s a dynamic team environment where all hands are on deck to support and service the business - and critically, customer satisfaction is our number one metric.
These roles will be based at our regional head office in Chatswood, with scheduled visits to other Sydney offices. Depending on customer and business needs, you may also be required to travel to our regional offices as required. It’s a great opportunity to get out into the field and meet some of your regionally based customers so you’ll need a flexible approach to this.
A Day In The Life:
- Be the face of IT, provide a friendly and engaging experience at the first interaction
- A primary focus on providing first and second level IT Support for customers, by phone, e-mail and in-person
- Deploying, installing & troubleshooting software via Microsoft SCCM and other means
- Installing & configuring desktop hardware including the setting up of staff equipment, building new laptops & PC’s, adding additional monitors and assisting with office relocations
- Assisting customers with Audio/Visual and Video Conferencing set ups, troubleshooting as required
- Troubleshooting customer requests, liaising with customers to obtain more detailed information on issues
- Creating and updating documentation – not just your own, but other team members as well
- Triaging and escalating tickets and tasks to other internal IT specialist teams
- Working closely with other departments to onboard & offboard staff
- Helping to identify & manage major incidents, and escalating accordingly
- Participating & occasionally hosting training sessions & team meetings
- Identifying potential problems and opportunities by keeping abreast of the latest in technology
- Exposure and involvement in IT projects across the group.
For success in the role, you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong inter-personal skills with an ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Effective communication skills in both oral and written form with both customers and colleagues
- An organised approach and can initiate daily work practices and follow a defined process
- Strong technical aptitude, with an ability to quickly learn new software and technologies
- Previous experience in an enterprise level IT service desk environment, working directly with customers, with high expectations
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office 365 Suite and other Microsoft enterprise tools including SCCM, collaboration tools and related applications
Please note to be considered for this role you must:
- You must hold Australian work rights and a valid driver’s license to apply for this position.
- Have ITIL exposure or familiarity within a large or enterprise level business. Candidates without this experience will not be considered for this role.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Importantly, our flexible work culture at Coffey is something we all enjoy and benefit from.
We understand that work is only one of the important things you do in life. That’s why we’ve just introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of leave that you can use in addition to your regular annual leave.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary package
- Supportive team environment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave.
We're proud of our reputation for deep expertise – for digging deeper, thinking smarter and seeing further.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with Coffey.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
We believe in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now