Job no: 497735
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Join a well-established WHS team with a global presence
- Chance to carve out a specialist career whilst supporting our business to achieve continued success
- Perth CBD, Western Australia
Coffey’s WHS team has developed a reputation as a market leader and we get to work on some great projects for our clients in all industry sectors.
About the role
You’ll join a collaborative, tight-knit team who take pride in what we deliver for our clients and are committed to supporting you to develop and grow your experience in all areas of occupational hygiene and across a broad spectrum of industries.
Day-to-day, your role will include:
- Working with clients to recognise, evaluate and control health hazards to protect workers and improve their workplace;
- Completing occupational hygiene risk assessments and conducting workplace monitoring;
- Producing technical reports detailing your investigation, risk assessment and practicable solutions for our clients; and
- Providing specialist knowledge and solutions; primarily in the area of occupational hygiene.
The really exciting part is that as your career develops, you’ll also gain exposure and will work on national and international projects, so you’ll need a flexible approach to travel!
You’ll be a competent, enthusiastic and personable Occupational Hygienist who:
- Has good technical experience in occupational hygiene;
- Possesses, or is working toward, tertiary qualifications in occupational hygiene or a related science degree;
- Has project management skills coupled with excellent report writing skills;
- Enjoys working as a member of a dynamic team; and
- Is keen to develop a specialist career in occupational hygiene.
We’re committed to developing true specialists at Coffey so we can help fund your professional development in terms of association memberships, training courses and tertiary education.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities for people like you.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to us too. We understand that work is only one of the important things we do in life. That’s why we’ve just introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave in addition to your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary package
- Supportive team environment
- Flexible work practices including purchase additional leave
- Financial support towards your professional development in terms of association memberships, training courses and tertiary education
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Laptop and iPhone provided
Coffey believes in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now