Job no: 497761
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Project management consulting
Expression of Interest for client-side Project Managers – Sydney CBD, NSW
- Top tier PM consultancy with strong forward pipeline
- Leader in Public Sector capital works projects
- Sydney, CBD
Our NSW Project Management business enjoys ongoing success in Sydney and Newcastle with a strong reputation within a number of public sectors which include Education, Health and Defence as well as a number of private clients. The pipeline for future Education projects is strong and we would like to strengthen our existing Education team with high quality client focused team members. Candidates who also have strong Health experience will be welcomed.
This Opportunity – we are seeking expressions of interest from outstanding Project Managers to deliver the planning phase (gateway 0 – 3) and beyond of SINSW projects. Candidates must have strong stakeholder and design management skills, be technically proficient and demonstrate a client-side PM attitude and skillset to be able to support our clients goals at all times.
- Be aware at all times of the health and safety obligations of all parties
- Be technically competent and ensure that design documentation is proactively challenged
- Day to day carriage of the project to ensure the strategic needs and objectives are met
- Actively monitoring the deliverables to be provided by project consultants and identifying any gaps and recommending and initiating corrective actions in a timely manner
- Consulting with the School Design & Innovation team throughout the project phases
- Actively monitoring the inputs, activities and resources to be provided by the Project Team and Stakeholders and identifying gaps and recommending and initiating corrective actions in a timely manner
- Managing time, cost, quality, scope, risks and opportunities
- Acting as the Principal’s Authorised Person as required
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Formal training in Project Management disciplines (e.g. AIPM, PMI, etc.) is preferable
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering; Building Services; Architecture; Construction Management or similar
- Proven and successful experience in client-side project management with at least seven years direct or equivalent experience and a demonstrable attitude of a client support culture
- Demonstrated capability, skills and experience to undertake management of similar projects with value of $40M +
- Strong commercial acumen
How this EOI will work
The purpose of the EOI process is to enable Coffey to establish the level of interest and availability only for strong candidates who can successfully deliver and help to enhance our reputation.
Interested candidates please ensure you provide a full resume highlighting project experience along with a detailed response to each criterion below.
- What is your experience managing multiple projects concurrently through significant projects; portfolios or programs in Higher Education, Secondary or Primary Education sectors?
- Construction value of each project
- What are your current/recent projects and role played in each and what were the outcomes which you drove for these projects?
- Who are/were the Principal /Client for each project
What’s appealing about this opportunity
- Fantastic CBD location
- Coffey’s Project Management business enjoys a great culture; brand strength and market credibility
- We are part of the Tetra Tech family which includes NDY and Ecological Australia
- We are well positioned with core strength in growth areas of Education, Health and Defence
- This is an opportunity to help drive the next phase of growth
- Learn new skills and work with a diverse group of people
- Nature of the work is interesting and challenging
Please click the Apply button to register your interest, attaching your CV.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now