Job no: 497831
Work type: Casual, Permanent
Location: Australia - SA
Categories: Testing services - construction materials
Seeking an experienced Technician to join a dedicated team of professionals
Contribute to the growth and success of our Testing business
About the role
Due to new and exciting projects we are currently seeking a Technician who has previous experience in soil and concrete testing. Working alongside other industry experts a typical day includes:
- Performing daily reports and laboratory testing;
- Preparing and testing soil, and construction material samples;
- Fostering relationships with clients;
- Ensuring testing is performed in accordance with agreed standards; and
- Ensuring consistency in accuracy and timely output of work.
People enjoy working in our team because they rarely go a day without learning something new. We have a great mix of local size and large national projects to work on across multiple clients and sectors
We are seeking a dedicated and hardworking Technician who:
- Has previous experience in construction material testing and investigating;
- Has sound report preparation and client liaison skills;
- Has prior experience in mentoring or coaching more junior Technicians;
- Is physically able to perform a manual labour role which includes heavy lifting;
- Has an unwavering commitment to quality assurance and workplace safety.
Please note that all successful applicants will undergo a drug, alcohol and medical test as part of Coffey's recruitment process.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now