Job no: 497861
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing
Marketing and Communications Manager – Sydney
- Hands on management role – small dynamic team
- Top tier engineering and environmental consultancy
- Chatswood, NSW
About the opportunity
Reporting to the Director of Client Strategy, this role works collaboratively with the ANZ management team to support business growth by developing and delivering on the marketing strategic plan; positioning our capability in targeted markets and managing the external and internal communications agenda.
Supported by three direct reports, the role also partners with our client facing technical leaders and key account managers to support the development and deployment of localised brand building and client engagement activities, events and promotional campaigns.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Plan and manage/support corporate and localised marketing campaigns including product and merchandise, client events and sponsorships
- Support the development of on brand client proposal and tender documents that effectively present our differentiators for must win projects
- Create and publish content for social media, website and intranet communications
- Develop and enhance processes and tools for collaborative input and information capture from across the ANZ region for marketing and brand profiling initiatives
- Maintain images, copy, SharePoint and website material ensuring corporate brand alignment
- Drive effective digital and social media strategies to deliver cost effective brand building
- Manage our client feedback process including data management and measurement
- Create and manage company-wide internal communications
Collaborating with key stakeholders within our parent business Tetra Tech and across our affiliated businesses, will become an increasing requirement in this role, as we look to leverage brand alignment and messaging synergies across the Tetra Tech group of companies in the Asia Pacific region.
As a qualified Marketing and Communications professional, you’ll have experience managing a small marketing team and providing direction across a mix of marketing channels and platforms: social, digital and traditional.
A highly organised and effective project manager, you’ll work with the management team to plan, prioritise and manage the most critical projects and initiatives for the business, while guiding and advising managers on local region marketing and brand activities.
This is a hands-on role. You’ll need to be comfortable moving from ‘directing to ‘doing’ in an agile and fast paced environment that requires pragmatic and practical solutions over theoretical ones.
Experience working across multiple brands and geographies will be highly regarded as will your experience in a professional services environment.
In 2016, we joined Tetra Tech, a leading provider of consulting, engineering, program management, construction management, and technical services.
We’re now part of a team of 18,000 people working in more than 400 locations across the globe – combining the resources of a global, multi-billion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in the regions that we operate.
It’s a strong partnership that supports our growth and creates exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Laptop and iPhone provided
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now