Job no: 497868
Work type: Permanent
Location: New Zealand
Categories: Project management consulting
- Great career development opportunity in client-side project management
- Build your career with a tier 1 consultancy
About the role
Our people enjoy working in our Auckland office - it's a fast and dynamic environment with a fun and supportive team.
You’ll be exposed to a breadth of project management principles and applications and supervised to assist with the planning, co-ordination and delivery of all aspects of built environment projects to achieve client objectives.
In supporting the delivery of multiple and different project types across a range of sectors, a typical day includes:
- Supporting project managers to manage project scope, time, cost, quality, communications, risk, procurement and integration;
- Providing assistance with liaising with project stakeholders including the client, statutory authorities, consultants, contractors and end-users;
- Assisting with business development by developing strong and effective internal and external relationships;
- Preparing project documentation including contract administration and correspondence.
If you’re keen to develop a professional career in the field of project management and have worked in a busy support role in a related field, this role offers you the opportunity to work with highly skilled project managers to develop experience in the full suite of project management elements.
Here’s what you’ll need for success in the role:
- A relevant degree or progress towards qualifications in the construction or project management disciplines
- Ideally one to two years’ experience in a busy project administration or support role
- High organisational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of computer literacy (Microsoft Suite essential)
- An enthusiastic interest in developing your career in project management and a keen desire to learn from and support a busy team of PM professionals
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities for people like you.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are a critical element of our culture too. We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. Having the flexibility to balance career and personal priorities is something our employees tell us makes a real difference to them.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work practices
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Ability to purchase additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: New Zealand Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now