Job no: 497872
Work type: Casual, Contract, Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
- Work on the one of NSW largest project
- Civil Engineer with road design experience needed
Some roles are all about the work. Ours are all about the opportunity. Sharing knowledge, exploring new thinking and delivering smart solutions.
About the opportunity
We need a Senior /Associate Engineer with a demonstrated road/highway design to lead a team of civil engineers. This role will be based in our Sydney office in Chatswood.
Your road & highways design experience is well recognised by your peers and you are also a competent manager.
With a track record of achievement in a similar role, you will have gained your experience in an engineering design consultancy and have a passion for building trusted relationships to drive positive change and win new work.
This is a career defining role and your will need a strong and well recognised background in delivering roads projects in a consulting environment.
Your skills need to include:
- Civil design background and familiar with the geometrical road design
- Can operate model (12D or MX)
- Compute load and grade requirements, surface water flow rates and flooding
- Direct engineering activities ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations
- Develop or implement road engineering solutions
- Thorough knowledge of AustRoads standards for civil works and RMS specifications
- Direct or participate in surveying
- 10 to 15 years of experience,
- Basic knowledge of the Building Code of Australia (NCC) and associated Australian Standards for is an advantage to this position.
- Client/Stakeholder Management
- Collaborating with other disciplines to deliver the project
We will also consider a contract if that is your preference
We're proud of our reputation for deep expertise for digging deeper, thinking smarter and seeing further. Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with Coffey. It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new
ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now