Job no: 497973
Work type: Permanent
Categories: Project management consulting
Project Coordinator – Warsaw, Poland
(21 month contract)
Coffey has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including the UK’s Department for International Development (DFID), Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the European Commission. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people’s lives.
Based in our Warsaw office you will have a unique opportunity to work with project teams in delivery of consultancy services supporting governance and social development as well economics and private sector development.
Join a global international development consultancy and truly improve the lives of world communities!
About the role
The purpose of this position is to support the various activities relating to the project cycle in a specific sector through assisting in business development, project management and relationship management. You will support the project team in preparation of project bids, project mobilisation and ongoing project management to be delivered on time and on budget to meet project and client needs (such as the European Commission or the UK Department for International Development).
Reporting to a Manager, a key deliverable of the positions to ensure that the above activities of Coffey International Development are implemented in a professional manner as per Company procedure with an absolute focus on quality and timeliness.
- Degree in a relevant subject (e.g.: development studies, economics, politics, international relations, business, law or sociology)
- Excellent communication skills in English (both oral and written); knowledge of Polish an advantage
- General knowledge of development assistance programs, working experience in the development / corporate sector is desirable
- Ability to think logically and possess skills in problem identification and resolution
- Good communication and collaboration skills, ability to work not only as a team member but also with limited supervision
- Strong focus on delivery
- Good knowledge of a range of software applications and strong computer skills including Microsoft Windows Word, Excel, Office, Outlook and PowerPoint
Closing date for applications is: 26th August 2019
Every Coffey relationship is built on trust.
Trust that’s hard-earned through our proven expertise, our depth of global experience and our commitment to stay one-step ahead.
Our united group of specialists – many of whom number among the best in the world – take enormous pride in collaborating with our project partners.
By digging deeper. Thinking smarter. And seeing further.
Also we can deliver the smartest solutions, every time.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter, clearly outlining your relevant experience and suitability for the role.
For more information please visit http://coffeyeurope.com/
No CV's will be accepted from Recruitment Agencies.
Applicants must have the Right to Work in the Poland to apply for this position. No employer visa sponsorship will be offered for this position.
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now