Job no: 498003
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
- Hybrid reception and administration support role
- Permanent role, great opportunity for career development
- Chatswood, New South Wales
About the role
Reporting to the Administration Leader, this is a mixed role of reception and administration. You are responsible for providing general and project based administration support across 3 business lines in the Sydney office, as well as covering reception as needed. Join a supportive and growing Administration team with great opportunities for career development and personal growth.
A typical day might look like this:
- Manage reception desk and answering incoming calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, filing and couriers
- Organise meeting rooms and order catering
- Maintain reception area, meeting rooms in a tidy and professional manner
- Maintaining general tidiness of all kitchens
- Word processing, formatting, photocopying, binding
- Data entry, filing, processing invoices and archiving
- Manage field vehicles and Equipment
- Ad hoc tasks as directed by Administration Leader
We would like to see you having experience managing a busy reception desk and switchboard as well as experience in administration support within a fast paced, high performing work environment.
This role will put your organisational skills to the test. You'll be a proficient user of the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe and using a database system. Your attention to detail and focus on high quality output will be matched by your high levels of energy and initiative to manage your competing priorities and meet critical client deadlines!
We want you to grow with the team and within the wider business, so your hunger for success, flexible approach and enthusiastic demeanor will be the key to success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Receptionist / Administrator to grow their corporate career with a successful global company.
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new
ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now