Job no: 498009
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NT
HAZMAT Consultant – Darwin, Northern Territory
- Be part of a well-established OHS team with a global presence
- Develop Coffey’s well regarded Hazmat team
- Darwin, Northern Territory
With over 30 years of Hazmat experience Coffey has developed a reputation as a market leader.
About the role
HAZMAT is a core function of the Coffey business. This role presents an opportunity for you to be recognised as an industry leader in providing HAZMAT solutions to business in Darwin and globally.
You will be responsible for developing the technical excellence of the Hazmat team and work with other Hazmat Principals and Team Leaders throughout the global business.
You build on Coffey’s existing client base and create new opportunities in the Hazmat market. You will be comfortable selling environmental consulting services.
This role gives you the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership ability and commercial flair.
You will have:
- experience in delivering Hazmat services to local and national clients
- a track record in successful sales and client relationship management
- great technical skills in the management of Hazmat in commercial and industrial environments
- mentored and developed a team of Hazmat consultants
- relevant qualifications Occupational Health and Safety/Occupational Hygiene and asbestos management.
We are looking for a potential market sector leader to propel the team and the business forward and represent Coffey as a major brand in the market.
Our talented geoservices, environmental and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multi-billion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new
ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
Coffey believes in equal opportunity.
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Please call June Roberts on 02 9406 1230 if you wish to discuss this role further.
Advertised: AUS Central Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Central Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now