Job no: 498012
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - VIC
Categories: Project management consulting
- A brilliant opportunity to work with a highly regarded top tier consultancy
- Government, Commercial, Sport and Education infrastructure projects
- Abbotsford, Vic
Significant pipeline of work across Victoria; fantastic opportunity to advance your client-side career; close-knit team of PM professionals
About the opportunity
This role will see you manage the full project delivery life-cycle for a range of projects. Supported by assistant project managers and coached by experienced senior project managers, you'll be responsible for:
- Successfully delivering projects from inception to handover
- Ensuring all objectives are met including; project scope, deadlines, cost, quality, risk management, communications, resource management, procurement and integration
- Leading and managing critical relationships with key stakeholders
Our Melbourne team is a fast and dynamic environment with a strong reputation for 1st class quality and results for our clients. We’re enjoying significant growth which means we work hard when we need all hands-on deck and we give back with flexible work practices to ensure our team is valued and supported.
As an experienced consulting project manager or someone who wants to make the move to client-side work, you’ll need to have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in project or construction management, engineering, architecture or quantity surveying
- 5+ years’ experience managing private or public projects within the building design, construction or infrastructure industries
- Experience in or a strong understanding of client-side project management principles
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Experience in Government, Commercial, Sport and Education sectors while not mandatory will be an asset
Please note: You must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey's reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now