Job no: 498104
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Diverse and fast paced position within a successful global company
- Work within a supportive and dedicated team environment
- Perth, Western Australia
About the role
Joining the multi-disciplined project team, you’ll be working closely with the Project Manager and Package Leaders to ensure deliverable meet milestones issues and client quality standards at the highest level. The role will involve working with all members of the design team and regularly liaising with the client.
Some specific duties include;
- management of Design Deliverables Register (DDR) for multiple project packages
- processing documentation through internal and external distribution cycles, including registering responses received
- implementation of client procedures regarding quality assurance, presentation and delivery
- maintaining both internal and client document control programs with deliverables issued
- ensuring that documentation is registered with correct details and adheres to quality procedures
- provide document control support to the engineering teams regarding project document control requirements
- liaison with client, joint venture partners and vendor contacts.
- About you
The successful candidate will have:
- major project experience essential
- least five years’ experience at senior level within an engineering office
- highly skilled using QDMS and Aconex
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- be able to work under pressure, prioritize work, and multi-task
- possess excellent attention to detail
Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers cover all disciplines across procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
In over three decades of operation we’ve delivered studies, detailed design, EPCM and EPC projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from studies to ongoing operational supports.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviors: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now