Southeast Asia Infrastructure & Economic Governance Facility
As a leading global development consulting firm, our purpose is to contribute to a world where people, communities and the planet thrive.
Coffey International Development works with governments, businesses and NGOs to solve complex development challenges. Our dedicated team helps partners including DFAT, USAID and the Asian Development Bank to deliver effective and sustainable projects in more than 80 countries around the world.
- Significantly contribute to quality infrastructure development by improving economic governance through the timely and effective provision of advisory and logistical services
- The expected duration of this program is 4 years, (with an option to extend it for a similar term)
- You will be based in Bangkok, Thailand
Achieving success will require collaborating with Southeast Asian and Australian infrastructure agencies and other stakeholders to arrive at improved infrastructure decision-making, underpinned by robust government to government partnerships.
Reporting to the Program Director, the three primary areas of focus will be:
- The planning and prioritization of projects;
- The provision of implementation support for public infrastructure procurement, (including PPP); and
- The enhancement of sector policy and regulation.
Operating as a highly functioning Team Leader, you will drive and oversees the provision of the following suite of services:
- The regular transfer and exchange of knowledge and experience through direct long-term relationships between government agencies;
- The delivery of technical assistance to government agencies under the umbrella of an Australian government agency and/or Post;
- The deployment of in-house specialists to provide rapid advice on demand; and
- The fostering of a Regional Learning Network, bringing together Australian and Southeast Asian agencies to either address specific technical issues or provide a forum for senior officials to discuss infrastructure governance issues.
To be considered for this challenging assignment, you must have substantial experience with policy and process reform within the infrastructure arena in developing countries, preferably in Southeast Asia.
A proven leader of teams, your track records testifies to your sound understanding of Australian infrastructure processes, as well as your work on donor projects in Southeast Asia.
As it is essential that we integrate disaster risk reduction, climate change, and social considerations throughout the infrastructure investment cycle, your demonstrated awareness of how these factors are best incorporated into infrastructure development processes is crucial to your success.
For further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffey has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK's Department for International Development. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people's lives.
Coffey has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.
Coffey is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.