Job no: 498234
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - SA
- Coffey is seeking to strengthen our pool of education specialists to work with on designing and delivering new education programmes and undertaking evaluations and research studies to meet the objectives of our Asia Pacific clients.
- Various projects and programmes
- Asia Pacific scope
Coffey has extensive experience in delivering Asia Pacific evaluation projects and research studies on behalf of multiple agencies and Asia Pacific institutions. We are regularly bidding for assignments and are looking to build a pool of senior independent consultants with expertise in Asia Pacific Education to deliver evaluations and research studies.
The positions will vary. These are likely to include:
- Short term positions to support on business opportunities. Tasks may include scoping evaluation and research design for policies under Education and support on drafting proposals;
- Positions on existing evaluations, such as general technical and monitoring & evaluation advisors;
- Short-term positions on specific pieces of work related to Asia Pacific policies;
- Long-term positions such as technical leads, output leads and embedded advisors to deliver evaluations, impact assessments, monitoring, implementation assessment and other related services.
- Applicants need to be familiar in working with the Asia Pacific institutions and agencies, preferably in the field of education. The exact specifications will vary depending on what positions become available. Useful skills are likely to include:
- Academic background (at least to a Bachelor’s level) in an education specialist area;
- Extensive expertise in education in the Asia Pacific setting;
- Strong monitoring and evaluation experience of public health policy and programmes in the Asia Pacific setting;
- Strong track record of engagement with Asia Pacific agencies;
- Strong background in various areas of education
- Excellent skills in data analysis and report writing in English (level C1 or higher).
Applications close: 1 February 2021
Coffey is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.
Coffey has a 40 year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia's Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK's Department for International Development. Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people's lives. Coffey has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Applications close: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now