Job no: 498250
Work type: Contract
Location: Australia - NSW
Civil Designer/Drafter | 12D - Snowy 2
- Work on Snowy2 - one of Australia’s most exciting projects
- Civil Engineer with road design experience urgently needed
- An amazing project to have on your resume
Snowy2 will deliver one of the largest pumped hydro schemes in the world. This is your opportunity to be part of an iconic Australian project.
In summary - we are looking for champion 12d road and drainage designers with experience in medium to large sized urban/rural highway design projects that involve major earthwork, geometry and drainage design to Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) standards.
About the opportunity
We need 12D Designers with road/highway/drainage design. This role will be based in St Leonards.
- potentially be a package design lead of a team
- provide technical inputs in access roads design to team members and key internal and external partners.
- lead detailed design development of road geometry or drainage components of the projects, including , 12d modelling, the production and integrity of the overall quality design documentation
- look for opportunities to developing ideas for design optimisation, value engineering towards engineering solutions
- facilitate building enduring relationships with our clients
Your skills will include
- Civil design background - familiar with road & highways design;
- Confident with AutoCAD, 12D or Bentley MX
- Compute load and grade requirements, surface water flow rates and flooding
- Direct engineering activities ensuring compliance with environmental, safety, or other governmental regulations
- Thorough knowledge of AustRoads standards for civil works and RMS specifications
- 10+ years experience,
This role can be permanent or contract.
We're proud of our reputation for deep expertise for digging deeper, thinking smarter and seeing further. Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with Coffey. It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now