Job no: 498252
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Be involved in WA mining industry, work on unique and interesting projects
- Great career opportunity to join a well-established team
- Perth CBD, Western Australia
We pride ourselves in providing an outstanding level of engineering service and solutions to our clients in the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers cover all disciplines across procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
We deliver studies, detailed design, EPCM and EPC projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from identification to operations.
About the role
Working within our Electrical & Instrumentation Group, you’ll be working with senior engineers and designers on a variety of interesting and unique projects in the mining, minerals processing and materials handling industry.
Here’s what you’ll be focused on:
- Electrical and Instrumentation engineering design for feasibility studies through to brownfields and greenfields projects
- Occasional site based activities such as investigations, client liaison, testing and commissioning
- Providing customer service in relation to engineering services to clients
Critical to your success is:
- Completed tertiary qualification(s) in an Electrical Engineering or related discipline recognised by Engineers Australia
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience particularly in the mining/materials handling industry
- Knowledge of Australian Standards and how they are applied to the design of electrical installations
- Experience with electrical engineering software such as DigSilent and CDEGS
- Exposure to protection grading and settings
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, in particular MS Word, Excel and Access
Experience in the mining, minerals processing and materials handling industry along with site based experience will be viewed favourably.
Please note: You must hold permanent Australian work rights to apply for this position.
Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers cover all disciplines across procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
In over three decades of operation we’ve delivered studies, detailed design, EPCM and EPC projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from studies to ongoing operational supports.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multi-billion dollar company with local expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now