Job no: 498334
Work type: Casual
Location: Australia - WA
Asbestos Surveyors and Occupational Hygienists
- Develop your career with a leader in the environmental consulting industry
- Work with industry experts on a diverse range of challenging projects across WA
- Perth, Western Australia
Tired of FIFO work? We have multiple Perth based opportunities where you’ll be home most nights
About the roles
You’ll be part of our close-knit multi-disciplinary team of 20+ consultants working together to provide hazardous materials and occupational hygiene services to our clients. You'll get the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and clients across the Mining, Oil & Gas and Defence sectors.
People enjoy working in our team because they get to work alongside and learn from our technical experts – our associates and principals are very accessible and highly supportive.
Here’s what you’ll be focussed on as you continue to develop your skills:
- Spend time in the field completing field surveys and risk assessments;
- Collating, analysing, interpreting and presenting data;
- Supporting the preparation of technical reports; and
- Participate in and contribute to developing technical solutions, options and initiatives to meet our clients’ needs
While the roles are locally based, if your preference is to gain exposure on international projects, we have a healthy pipeline of those throughout the Asia Pacific region.
Ideally you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant qualifications and/or experience in completing hazmat/occupational hygiene surveys and field work
- Enjoy a mix of outdoor and office-based work
- Can work independently in the field
- A strong and accurate eye for detail
- Flexibility to meet client demands.
For this role you will also hold a current Class A WA driving license and have permanent rights to work in Australia.
We're proud of our reputation for deep expertise – for digging deeper, thinking smarter and seeing further. Since joining Tetra Tech, we've combined the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with Coffey. It's a strong combination that's supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new
ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Laptop and iPhone provided
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now