Job no: 498594
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - QLD
Engineering Geologist - Brisbane
- Join our world class Geotechnical consulting group
- Play a significant role in developing our successful future in Brisbane
- Competitive salary
Our roles ask more of you. Sharing knowledge, exploring new thinking and delivering smart solutions.
About the Role
In a close-knit and growing local office, you will be part of the much larger, national geotechnical team. Reporting to the local team leader, this role will require a balance of independence and collaboration in approach. We see you carrying out field work, gaining expertise in slope stability and soft soils to name a few.
You can expect to work with well-trained team members and a variety of clients, and get involved in some exciting and diverse projects, including residential, commercial, and industrial and a range of civil infrastructure. We have a large local and national client base with diversity of projects in size, complexity and project type, which make Coffey an employer of choice.
Technical excellence is important; consulting skills are equally important. We require all of our staff at Coffey to have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong team and client relationships.
Ideally You Will Have
- An engineering geology or civil engineering or degree.
- Experience in a consulting environment and in site investigations and design would be beneficial. Stability and ground improvement analysis and design would be highly regarded.
- Ideally, we would like to see experience ranging from 1 year to 3 years for this role
- Success in building client relationships in the local market
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and interpretative and analytical skills
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities for people like you.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are a critical element of our culture too. We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. Having the flexibility to balance career and personal priorities is something our employees tell us makes a real difference to them.
Our Benefits Include
- Supportive and flexible work practices
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Ability to purchase additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Laptop and iPhone provided
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Interested candidates please click the Apply button, complete the form and attach your CV. For more information please visit our website www.coffey.com or you can call June Roberts on 02 9406 1230 for a confidential discussion.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now