Job no: 498709
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Categories: Corporate services - Finance, HSSE, HR, IT, Marketing
- You will work both globally and locally to support our customers.
- A great opportunity to learn and develop existing skills.
- Chatswood, NSW
About the opportunity
As a Software Asset Management Analyst in our Tetra Tech Information Technology department you will be involved in the management of software acquisitions, compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning and costing.
This is a pivotal role where you will work with an experienced and dynamic team both globally and locally to support our customers with plenty of opportunity to communicate in varied ways with end users and vendors.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Completing software maintenance, support and upgrade renewals in advance of their expiration to ensure the business are fully supported.
- Identifying savings opportunities for renewals, software licensing, and services.
- Administering contracts and relationships to optimise value and reduce costs for software licensing, maintenance, and service.
- Collecting information for budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contract summaries, and cost comparisons.
- Entering and maintaining information in a database to address budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contracts, and costs. Assist in the development of reporting to address management requirements for information.
Responding to requests from end users, managers and team members for specific IT Software Asset Management data information.
For success in the role, you’ll need to demonstrate the following:
- Building Trust: You honour your word by doing what you say you are going to do.
- Implementation and Execution: You are good at organising and managing multiple priorities and/or projects by using appropriate methodologies and tools.
- Problem Solving: You are a confident problem solver with the ability to encourage others in collaborative problem solving. You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel and presenting software licence data for review
- IT Asset Management and Discovery Tools experience
- Experience interpreting licensing terms and conditions
- Availability to work outside local business hours to support global needs and work with our TT licensing team. In particular early mornings.
- Experience within a customer facing IT operations organisation
- ITIL, ITAM and/or SAM training or certification a plus
Our talented geoservices and project management specialists collaborate with our project partners and clients to deliver vital national and international projects in transport and property infrastructure; mining and oil and gas.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new
ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. That’s why we’ve introduced our new flexibility option which allows you to purchase up to 4 weeks of additional leave on top of your regular annual leave.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now