Job no: 498806
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - WA
- Busy pipeline of challenging projects – 2 roles available
- Earthworks, Drainage and Roads experience a must
- Perth CBD, Western Australia
Strong reputation for technical expertise & project management excellence; solid pipeline of major projects; flexible work practices
About the roles
We are bringing together national and international engineering experience for the design and construction of minerals processing and infrastructure projects in Western Australia and beyond.
Based in our Perth office, these roles will report to the Principal Civil Engineer. Our Civil Engineering team performs management, detailed design, technical support and commissioning roles to complete brownfields projects for clients.
You’ll be challenged by preparing engineering designs and calculations to a range of technical problems and value adding initiatives for our clients, as well as learning and developing your technical and project management skills.
You will join our team on a permanent basis and if you can accommodate an immediate start, so can we!
We have one role available that will require you to have between 3 to 6 years’ experience in the design of civil infrastructure, and another more senior role requiring 5 to 10 years’ experience.
Both roles will need you to be familiar with road design, drainage and earthworks.
Critical to your success is:
- Having a Bachelor in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Previous site experience working on road construction and earthworks projects would be advantageous
- Strong communications skills for delivery of written reports and specifications, and participation in discussions with the project team and the client.
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
- Good working knowledge of design and construction contractual requirements
- An ability to prioritise tasks and work to meet multiple deadlines
Previous experience working to Australian design standards.
Tetra Tech Proteus is a leading provider of engineering services to the resources and energy sectors. Our talented engineers cover all disciplines across procurement and construction management and deliver projects across Australia, Asia and Africa.
In over three decades of operation we’ve delivered studies, detailed design, EPCM and EPC projects to our mining and infrastructure clients across all phases of the project life cycle from studies to ongoing operational supports.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multi-billion dollar company with local expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are important to our culture too.
Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible work environment
- Commitment to training and career development
- Merit based career progression
- Competitive salary package
- Purchase of additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people.
We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now