Job no: 498860
Work type: Permanent
Location: Australia - NSW
Geotechnical Engineers ( Junior and Graduate ) - Sydney
- Join our world class Geotechnical consulting group
- Lots of field work, instrumentation monitoring, collecting data etc
- Competitive salary
Our roles ask more of you. Sharing knowledge, exploring new thinking and delivering smart solutions.
About the Role
The Coffey Sydney office is an integral part of the Australian business.
In this close-knit and busy office, you will be part of a much larger, national geotechnical team. Reporting to the local team leader, these positions will require a balance of independence and collaboration in approach. We see you carrying out field work, gaining expertise in slope stability, soil, rock and groundwater sampling and analysis and working on some of Sydney’s largest new projects.
You can expect to work with well-trained team members and a variety of clients, and get involved in exciting and diverse projects, including residential, commercial and a range of civil infrastructure projects. We have a large local and national client base with diversity of projects in size, complexity and project type, which make Coffey an employer of choice.
Technical excellence is important; consulting skills are equally important. We require all our staff at Coffey to have excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong team and client relationships.
Ideally you will have
- A civil engineering or engineering geology degree.
- Experience in a consulting environment and in geotechnical site investigations and design would be beneficial. Stability and ground improvement analysis and design would be highly regarded.
- Ideally, we would like to see experience ranging from 1 years’ experience to 3 years for these positions. Graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Have strong interpretative and analytical skills
- Have a permanent visa to work in Australia
Your application should include a CV, a cover letter and a transcript of your results to date.
Since joining Tetra Tech, we’ve combined the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with Coffey’s reputation and deep expertise in Australia and New Zealand.
It’s a strong combination that’s supporting our growth and creating exciting opportunities for people like you.
Our culture and benefits
Our culture is underpinned by our values and our behaviours: doing the right thing; exploring new ideas; collaborating and sharing knowledge and ensuring our own and each other’s well-being.
Our flexible work practices are a critical element of our culture too. We understand that work is only one of the things we do in life. Having the flexibility to balance career and personal priorities is something our employees tell us makes a real difference to them.
Our Benefits Include
- Supportive and flexible work practices
- Commitment to your career development
- Competitive salary package
- Ability to purchase additional leave on top of regular annual leave
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Laptop and iPhone provided
We believe in equal opportunity
We care about what makes us different - and it’s our people. We value our unique backgrounds, experiences and thinking. Our clients do too. They’re the very things that fuel collaboration and ingenuity in the solutions we deliver.
Interested candidates please click the Apply button.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now